Sunday, March 9, 2014

An update about this blog (that may be confusing to some readers)

Hi there!

I started this blog about 3 years ago, it has been so long! In that time this blog has undergone many different directions with some earlier posts about tips on pipetting and ammonium sulphate precipitation for my undergraduate molecular cell lab, followed by posts regarding different techniques that scientists use such as, RNA interference and parabiosis.

I have now (permanently :)) decided that this blog will be dedicated to my interest on adipose tissue, which will be helpful for me to kill 2 birds with one stone forcing me to read relevant journal articles more regularly (bleh!) and analyzing the information, so that I will be well informed enough to share with you! And you! And you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment